WEBSITE TRADING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For that reason these Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact us with any questions before you use the Website. You can contact us on
Phone: 08 8948 0374
Email: [email protected]
By using the Website you acknowledge and agree that you have had sufficient chance to read and understand the Terms and you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to the Terms, you have no right to obtain information or otherwise continue using the website.
You acknowledge that these terms may be updated from time to time. When you next use the website after such update you agree to be bound by the updated terms.
- License to use Website
- We grant you a non-exclusive, worldwide, non-transferable license to use the Website in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
- You may access and use the Website (including any incidental copying that occurs as part of that use) in the normal manner and may also print one copy of any page within the Website for your own personal, non- commercial use.
- You must not add any content to the Website:
- unless you hold all necessary rights, licenses and consents to do so:
- that would cause you or us to breach any law, regulation, rule, code or other legal obligation;
- that is or could reasonably be considered to be obscene, inappropriate, defamatory, disparaging, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence or in breach of privacy;
- that would bring us, or the Website, into disrepute; or
- that infringes the intellectual property or other rights of any person.
- Fees and Services
- Browsing and registering with the Website is free.
- You will be charged for listing or posting advertisements for employment and equipment for sale in accordance with our Fees and Charges which are listed on the Website and updated from time to time.
- Advertisements will be hosted by the Website for one (1) calendar month from the date of payment of our Fees and Charges unless the advertisement is satisfied earlier.
- We operate a strict no-refund policy.
- The Website contains links to other Websites as well as content added by people other than us. We do not endorse, sponsor or approve any such user-generated content or any content available on any linked Website.
- In administering the Website we are not providing professional advice.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any of the material placed on the Website.
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- we retain complete editorial control over the Website and may alter, amend or cease the operation of the Website at any time in our sole discretion;
- the Website may not operate on a continuous basis, and may be unavailable from time to time (including, without limitation, for maintenance purposes); and
- with respect to requirement and employment, the Website is a hosting and advertising site only and is in no way involved in the dealings between chefs and venues. We take not responsibility for:
- resumes, references, contact details of the chefs;
- the quality, accuracy or success of the advertisement;
- the suitability or reliability of any person listed on the website;
- any other part of the dealings whatsoever.
- where chefs listed on our website are engaged or hired by you as user, you agree to enter into our standard labour hire agreement;
- where you as a chef listed on our website enter into a labour hire agreement, you agree enter into our standard labour hire agreement.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer of any intellectual property rights. You acknowledge and agree that, as between you and us, we own all intellectual property rights in the Website.
- By posting or adding any content onto the Website, you grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide and transferable right and licence to use that content in accordance with the purpose or purposes of the Website and to reproduce and communicate that content to the public and to permit us to authorise any other person to do the same thing.
- You consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights, and if you add any content in which any third party has moral rights, you must also ensure that the third party also consents in the same manner.
- The licence in clause 4.2 and will survive any termination of these Terms.
- You represent and warrant to us that you have all necessary rights to grant the licenses and consents set out in clauses 4.2 and 4.3.
- You represent and warrant to us that:
- you have the legal capacity to enter these Terms including if you are under the age of 18 with the permission from your parent or guardian; and
- you have complied with clause 1.3.
- all information posted or provided by you on our website is true and correct.
- Liability and Indemnity
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability in respect of loss of data, interruption of business or any consequential or incidental damages.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties or terms (whether express or implied) other than those expressly set out in these Terms.
- These Terms are to be read subject to any legislation which prohibits or restricts the exclusion, restriction or modification of any implied warranties, conditions or obligations.
- You indemnify and keep indemnified us, our directors, officers, employees and agents against any loss liability or expense (including, without limitation, all legal costs incurred by us in dealing with any claim against us arising from any claim or action as a result of any wilful, unlawful or negligent act of omission by you , your officers, employees, agents or sub-contractors in connection with the Website.
- You acknowledge, to the extent permitted by law, the entire risk arising out of your access to and use of our website remains with you.
- Neither we nor any other party involved in creating producing or delivering the website shall be responsible for or liable for any loss arising from your use of the website.
- As a user of this website you warrant to us you will comply with Australian Privacy Law as it applies to you.
- These Terms terminate automatically if, for any reason, we cease to operate the Website.
- We may otherwise terminate these Terms immediately, on notice to you, if you have breached these Terms in any way.
- You must not assign, sublicense or otherwise deal in any other way with any of your rights under these Terms. You may not use, export, re-export, import except as authorised on this website. You must use the website in accordance with the laws of Australia, States and Territories.
- If a provision of these Terms are invalid or unenforceable it is to be read down or severed to the extent necessary without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Each party must at its own expense do everything reasonably necessary to give full effect to this Agreement and the events contemplated by it.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of Australia, its States and Territories and jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.
DDR SERVICE AGREEMENT
- Ensure your nominated account can accept direct debits;
- Ensure that there are sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account to meet each drawing on the due date;
- Advise immediately if the nominated account is transferred or closed or your account details change;
- Arrange a suitable payment method if Stripe or the Merchant cancels the drawing arrangements;
- Ensure that all authorised signatories nominated on the financial institution account to be debited authorise the Direct Debit Request.
Subject to the terms and conditions of your nominated financial institution account and your agreement with the Merchant, you may alter the drawing arrangements. Such advice should be received by the Merchant at least 7 business days prior to the drawing date for any of the following:
- Changing your nominated account number
- Deferring a drawing
- Altering a DDR schedule
Cancelling the drawings completely
If you require further information, please contact the Merchant. Alternatively, you can also contact your financial institution.