At Chefs2Go one of our goals is to make recruitment as easy as possible.
In order to recieve high quallity candidates you will need to post a job ad; this will contain information about your business, the roll and other relevant information such as the venue location, wage and employment type.
If this is your first time posting a Job Ad on our website please follow the steps below.
- Login into your Chefs2Go Employer Account.
- When logged in you will see a MY ACCOUNT drop down menu on the navigation bar. On desktop and laptop computers this is at the top of the page. On mobile devices there is a menu button at the top left click on this to reveal the navigation menu.
- Under the MY ACCOUNT drop down menu please click on the DASHBOARD link; Once on the Dashboard please confirm that all of your details are correct and up to date. If available please also upload your business' logo.
- Click the SAVE CHANGES button at the bottom of the page.
- Under the MY ACCOUNT drop down menu please click on the MANAGE VENUES/LOCATIONS link; Once on this page you should see one venue; this information was collected from you when you registered your account. If you do not have a venue on this page or the details are incorrect please ammend the venue or click the ADD A NEW VENUE button.
- Under the MY ACCOUNT drop down menu please click on the PAYMENTS & BILLING link; Once on this page please confirm that you have a valid active subscription. (If you do not have a valid subscription you may not be able to post a Job Ad)
- Under the MY ACCOUNT drop down menu please click on the MANAGE JOB LISTINGS link; Once on this page click the CREATE NEW LISTING button. This will display a diaglogue box requesting information about the job role, business, venue as well as other information. You must fill all of the fields to save and post the Job Ad.
- Once you have filled out all of the details about the job click the CREATE LISTING button. You will see a message saying that your changes have been saved and that you can not close the modal. To close the modal either click to the side of it on the darkened/greyed out area or scroll to the top of the modal and click the X link at the top right.
- You will now see your Job Ad saved to your account. Please note that all Job Ads are moderated by Chefs2Go Staff; This means your Job Ad may not appear immediately on the website.
- If required at a later date any of your Job Ads can be amended from the Manage Listings Page
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Our details are on the right on desktop and laptop computers and on mobile devices our contact details are below.