Find Relief Chefs
Its easy! Simply view the available freelance chefs. Then contact us to book your preferred Chef, or let us recommend an ideal candidate for you!
- Freelance Chefs can be booked for a minimum of 4 hours
- Hire on demand to cover sick days, unforseen staff shortages, functions or to impress your friends at your next dinner party
- Up to 3 months extended period contracts available
- Cost effective all chefs advertise their rates no penalty rates, no booking fees, no super, just flat hourly rate
- Risk free opportunity to trial chefs, and offer full time employment for a recruitment fee
- No subscription required. Just choose a chef and contact us, or ask for our advice
- Simplified book-keeping. We handle payroll and charge by invoice
Every Chef listed on Chefs2Go has been interviewed by a Chefs2Go regional manager, who has extensive experience and knows the trade. Not all applicants make it through our stringent interview process, which is there to ensure you can be confident that your applicants are have the experience and qualifications to meet the level listed on Chefs2Go.
Current Freelance Chefs
I have been in the hospitality and catering industry for over 34 years, My journey began in 1979 as a passionate young french culinary student in one of Europe’s finest cooking schools; ‘ecole hoteliere de Strasbourg’, I studied here for three years learning every aspect of hospitality.
I then qaulified and graduated with the highest honors which projected me into working for the next two years in the finest michelin star restaurants Strasbourg had to offer including; Hotelerie du Cerf a Marlheniem and Le restaurant L’orangerie.
I then went on to work at 5 star hotel Hilton International of Strasbourg for two years in there acclaimed restaurant la maison du boeuf, I then went onto work at various other Hilton establishments including Hilton international Geneva(Switzerland) and Hilton International London Park Lane (England).
I then went on to work at arguably London’s finest hotel; The Dorchester, where i had the privelage to cater to many famous people including Cher, Barberer Strysand, Specific Royal families, TV personalities and TV producers etc etc. I then went on to work at South Hampton Princess hotel(Bermuda), This then lead me to live and work in New Zealand.
The restaurants in NZ i worked in included; Puka Park Lodge (Coromandel) Quality Hotel Queenstown ,Gallery 88,La tropezienne French cafe(Auckland) Catalonia french restaurant,Aubergine restaurant Takapuna , Providore Agency as Chef consultant Aubergine restaurant Albany.
I then went onto work at various temp agencies around Australia , then onto Bel Cibo at Port Douglas before settling in Cairns and working as a freelance Chef for Chefs2Go.