Find Relief Chefs
Its easy! Simply view the available freelance chefs. Then contact us to book your preferred Chef, or let us recommend an ideal candidate for you!
- Freelance Chefs can be booked for a minimum of 4 hours
- Hire on demand to cover sick days, unforseen staff shortages, functions or to impress your friends at your next dinner party
- Up to 3 months extended period contracts available
- Cost effective all chefs advertise their rates no penalty rates, no booking fees, no super, just flat hourly rate
- Risk free opportunity to trial chefs, and offer full time employment for a recruitment fee
- No subscription required. Just choose a chef and contact us, or ask for our advice
- Simplified book-keeping. We handle payroll and charge by invoice
Every Chef listed on Chefs2Go has been interviewed by a Chefs2Go regional manager, who has extensive experience and knows the trade. Not all applicants make it through our stringent interview process, which is there to ensure you can be confident that your applicants are have the experience and qualifications to meet the level listed on Chefs2Go.
Current Freelance Chefs
Hello, my name is Michael. I have work experiences from catering, diners, fine dining, cafes, seafood restaurants, working on all types of stations including ovens, grill, sauté, pizza, prep, and fryers. I work well in fast paced environments and am clean and hygienic. I can handle high pressure and work with all types of different people and personalities.
I am a local chef looking for a part time/casual position of around 25 hours per week. I have 28 years of industry experience within many diverse areas of hospitality including…
• Fine dining
• Conference Catering
• Agency chef
Culinary Skills / Knowledge
• Building and maintaining kitchen teams
• Nutritional Cooking
• Achievement of targeted food budgets
• Supervising and training junior chefs
• High standard of work creativity
• Sound knowledge of basic and modern cooking methods
• High professional standards
• Fully conversant with hygiene regulations and HACCAP
• Sound knowledge of menu planning and preparation
• Sound knowledge of food store ordering
I am multi skilled chef with work experience ranging from hotels, fine dining restaurants in London and Australia and bulk cooking in remote mine sites and able to cook breakfast, lunch and dinner in any kind of set up. Mostly worked in French , Italian and modern Australian cuisines in Ala Carte.