Find Relief Chefs
Its easy! Simply view the available freelance chefs. Then contact us to book your preferred Chef, or let us recommend an ideal candidate for you!
- Freelance Chefs can be booked for a minimum of 4 hours
- Hire on demand to cover sick days, unforseen staff shortages, functions or to impress your friends at your next dinner party
- Up to 3 months extended period contracts available
- Cost effective all chefs advertise their rates no penalty rates, no booking fees, no super, just flat hourly rate
- Risk free opportunity to trial chefs, and offer full time employment for a recruitment fee
- No subscription required. Just choose a chef and contact us, or ask for our advice
- Simplified book-keeping. We handle payroll and charge by invoice
Every Chef listed on Chefs2Go has been interviewed by a Chefs2Go regional manager, who has extensive experience and knows the trade. Not all applicants make it through our stringent interview process, which is there to ensure you can be confident that your applicants are have the experience and qualifications to meet the level listed on Chefs2Go.
Current Freelance Chefs
I have had over seven-years of culinary experience in a commercial kitchen; providing top quality meals in high production kitchens, buffet, A La Carte, degustation, café, pizzeria and fine dining; also catering for large functions of up to 1700 diners.
I am a trade qualified chef who believes in the philosophy of good food done well. I have many years of hospitality industry experience and have been fortunate to have worked alongside some truly incredible chefs. My skill set ranges from breakfast short order chef to 4 course degastation dining in a 2 hatted restaurant. I am diligent, honest, hard working and take great pride in my work.
Hi I am a highly skilled and experienced chef in the mining industry and oil and gas camp and remote camps work camps
I’m currently working at Hotel Darwin as casual chef doing ala-carte style service and also doing another chef job at Pinnacle people as Breakfast chef that includes cooking and preparing lunch and dinner for marine personnel at Berrimah Barraks.