Find Relief Chefs
Its easy! Simply view the available freelance chefs. Then contact us to book your preferred Chef, or let us recommend an ideal candidate for you!
- Freelance Chefs can be booked for a minimum of 4 hours
- Hire on demand to cover sick days, unforseen staff shortages, functions or to impress your friends at your next dinner party
- Up to 3 months extended period contracts available
- Cost effective all chefs advertise their rates no penalty rates, no booking fees, no super, just flat hourly rate
- Risk free opportunity to trial chefs, and offer full time employment for a recruitment fee
- No subscription required. Just choose a chef and contact us, or ask for our advice
- Simplified book-keeping. We handle payroll and charge by invoice
Every Chef listed on Chefs2Go has been interviewed by a Chefs2Go regional manager, who has extensive experience and knows the trade. Not all applicants make it through our stringent interview process, which is there to ensure you can be confident that your applicants are have the experience and qualifications to meet the level listed on Chefs2Go.
Current Freelance Chefs
I was 18 months fine dining L’Unicos, 18 months Salthouse fine dining. Previously kitchenhand and cook
With over twenty years experience as a Chef I have extensive experience in Al A Carte, bistro, hotel cooking and more recently Aged Care facilities.
I hold a Cert III in commercial cookery and a food handlers cerificate.
With extensive experience my strength and skills are Staff Supervision, high standards, excellent customer skills, ability to work unsupervised, excellent time management & communication skills, knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety requirements, Hazard identification.
I have over twenty years experience in the Hospitality industry ranging from waiter, kitchen hand, barman, café cold larder, sous chef, self employed caterer to head chef positions.
I have worked in a variety of styles of restaurants including Mexican, Italian, Delicatessen, Charcuterie, Bistro, Al A Carte and Australian Fusion.
I am a calm, pleasant, helpful and hard working individual who has a passion for great food and enjoys cooking mouth watering tasty dishes. I have my certificate III in commercial Cookery and my areas of expertise are cooking methods, preparing meals, food preparation and baking skills.