Find Relief Chefs
Its easy! Simply view the available freelance chefs. Then contact us to book your preferred Chef, or let us recommend an ideal candidate for you!
- Freelance Chefs can be booked for a minimum of 4 hours
- Hire on demand to cover sick days, unforseen staff shortages, functions or to impress your friends at your next dinner party
- Up to 3 months extended period contracts available
- Cost effective all chefs advertise their rates no penalty rates, no booking fees, no super, just flat hourly rate
- Risk free opportunity to trial chefs, and offer full time employment for a recruitment fee
- No subscription required. Just choose a chef and contact us, or ask for our advice
- Simplified book-keeping. We handle payroll and charge by invoice
Every Chef listed on Chefs2Go has been interviewed by a Chefs2Go regional manager, who has extensive experience and knows the trade. Not all applicants make it through our stringent interview process, which is there to ensure you can be confident that your applicants are have the experience and qualifications to meet the level listed on Chefs2Go.
Current Freelance Chefs
I am a calm, pleasant, helpful and hard working individual who has a passion for great food and enjoys cooking mouth watering tasty dishes. I have my certificate III in commercial Cookery and my areas of expertise are cooking methods, preparing meals, food preparation and baking skills.
I am an accomplished leader with a distinguished culinary and management career encompassing High Volume Catering, Defence, Al a Carte and Fine Dining. I have strong leadership skills combined with outstanding team building skills plus a demonstrated history of developing systems which improve kitchen efficiency, quality and refinement of menus and customer service skills
Creating gourmet dining experiences and event catering in restaurants, hotels, resorts and exclusive remote locations has been a foundation to my career. In addition, I have worked and managed multiple kitchen outlets in a variety of locations and have completed a Cert IV in Commercial Cookery I have extensive experience utilizing regional produce, obtained from individual regions & turning them into culinary memories. This has included the planning, preparation and service of an extensive number of corporate & special event functions. My career path has given me a solid brush of culinary, kitchen management & remote logistics experience. Reinforcing my skill set in cooking, ordering, menu planning, food safety practices (HACCP), WH &S, kitchen management. Whilst implementing solid kitchen management that empowers the brigade to always strive to achieve greater culinary outcomes.
I have a broad range of skills in all areas of kitchen operations , from 5 star , fine dine ,banqueting, café/ brasserie and offsite catering , in classic and modern cuisine