Find Relief Chefs
Its easy! Simply view the available freelance chefs. Then contact us to book your preferred Chef, or let us recommend an ideal candidate for you!
- Freelance Chefs can be booked for a minimum of 4 hours
- Hire on demand to cover sick days, unforseen staff shortages, functions or to impress your friends at your next dinner party
- Up to 3 months extended period contracts available
- Cost effective all chefs advertise their rates no penalty rates, no booking fees, no super, just flat hourly rate
- Risk free opportunity to trial chefs, and offer full time employment for a recruitment fee
- No subscription required. Just choose a chef and contact us, or ask for our advice
- Simplified book-keeping. We handle payroll and charge by invoice
Every Chef listed on Chefs2Go has been interviewed by a Chefs2Go regional manager, who has extensive experience and knows the trade. Not all applicants make it through our stringent interview process, which is there to ensure you can be confident that your applicants are have the experience and qualifications to meet the level listed on Chefs2Go.
Current Freelance Chefs
Started my apprentership in 1975, completed in 1979. Main work in al a carte restrauants, function centres,
Held mostly Exc Chef rolls. Work well in a team,good with ordering, rostering, staff manageme
I have more than 6 years of experience working as chef de partie and sous chef. I specialize in Italian and American cuisine.
my name is Jacob Tuckett I am a qualified chef of 10 years.
I have a broad range of experience that includes, fine dining, A la carte, all styles of banqueting and catering upto 3000pax, breakfast lunch and dinner services, 5 star hotel experience and private chef work.
I am competent in menu designing, food and labour costing, managing staff and running a kitchen to a budget.
I am a happily married father of 2 young children.
I am a non drinker and non smoker.
I have my open drivers licence and my own vehicle.