Find Relief Chefs
Its easy! Simply view the available freelance chefs. Then contact us to book your preferred Chef, or let us recommend an ideal candidate for you!
- Freelance Chefs can be booked for a minimum of 4 hours
- Hire on demand to cover sick days, unforseen staff shortages, functions or to impress your friends at your next dinner party
- Up to 3 months extended period contracts available
- Cost effective all chefs advertise their rates no penalty rates, no booking fees, no super, just flat hourly rate
- Risk free opportunity to trial chefs, and offer full time employment for a recruitment fee
- No subscription required. Just choose a chef and contact us, or ask for our advice
- Simplified book-keeping. We handle payroll and charge by invoice
Every Chef listed on Chefs2Go has been interviewed by a Chefs2Go regional manager, who has extensive experience and knows the trade. Not all applicants make it through our stringent interview process, which is there to ensure you can be confident that your applicants are have the experience and qualifications to meet the level listed on Chefs2Go.
Current Freelance Chefs
Hello there, I’m Jasmyne.
I started my apprenticeship in Darwin in 2012 then after working in a few hotels up here I decided to move to Brisbane for newer experiences. I qualified down there in 2014 and moved back to Darwin in 2016. Specializing in a la carte, buffet, cafe style and breakfast work. I am always willing to learn and work hard!
my specialty is seafood, having good experience in running large seafood restaurants. also have strong experience in functions with being a Executive Soux chef for a large wedding and conference center.
35+ years experience in all areas and skill requirements