Find Relief Chefs
Its easy! Simply view the available freelance chefs. Then contact us to book your preferred Chef, or let us recommend an ideal candidate for you!
- Freelance Chefs can be booked for a minimum of 4 hours
- Hire on demand to cover sick days, unforseen staff shortages, functions or to impress your friends at your next dinner party
- Up to 3 months extended period contracts available
- Cost effective all chefs advertise their rates no penalty rates, no booking fees, no super, just flat hourly rate
- Risk free opportunity to trial chefs, and offer full time employment for a recruitment fee
- No subscription required. Just choose a chef and contact us, or ask for our advice
- Simplified book-keeping. We handle payroll and charge by invoice
Every Chef listed on Chefs2Go has been interviewed by a Chefs2Go regional manager, who has extensive experience and knows the trade. Not all applicants make it through our stringent interview process, which is there to ensure you can be confident that your applicants are have the experience and qualifications to meet the level listed on Chefs2Go.
Current Freelance Chefs
Been a chef de parti un France for 10 years. Been traveling through Australia and NZ for 2 years.
I’m a 34 year old German Executive Chef with Australian citizenship looking for a new challenge in the Asia Pacific region. I have 18 years of experience in kitchens across Australia, New Zealand and Europe.
Currently based at The Leprechaun Resort in Darwin, I’ve spent the last 2 years using my varied experience to add value to the Food & Beverage offering and property guest satisfaction levels.
My relevant qualifications as a German IHK chef and studies in computer science, merchandise management and economics assist me to enhance my career prospects as a chef.
Having international experience in countries such as Germany, Ireland, New Zealand and my home country of Australia.
Hello there, I’m Jasmyne.
I started my apprenticeship in Darwin in 2012 then after working in a few hotels up here I decided to move to Brisbane for newer experiences. I qualified down there in 2014 and moved back to Darwin in 2016. Specializing in a la carte, buffet, cafe style and breakfast work. I am always willing to learn and work hard!
my specialty is seafood, having good experience in running large seafood restaurants. also have strong experience in functions with being a Executive Soux chef for a large wedding and conference center.