Find Relief Chefs
Its easy! Simply view the available freelance chefs. Then contact us to book your preferred Chef, or let us recommend an ideal candidate for you!
- Freelance Chefs can be booked for a minimum of 4 hours
- Hire on demand to cover sick days, unforseen staff shortages, functions or to impress your friends at your next dinner party
- Up to 3 months extended period contracts available
- Cost effective all chefs advertise their rates no penalty rates, no booking fees, no super, just flat hourly rate
- Risk free opportunity to trial chefs, and offer full time employment for a recruitment fee
- No subscription required. Just choose a chef and contact us, or ask for our advice
- Simplified book-keeping. We handle payroll and charge by invoice
Every Chef listed on Chefs2Go has been interviewed by a Chefs2Go regional manager, who has extensive experience and knows the trade. Not all applicants make it through our stringent interview process, which is there to ensure you can be confident that your applicants are have the experience and qualifications to meet the level listed on Chefs2Go.
Current Freelance Chefs
Passionate chef eagar to work for you ! Been in the industry for 7 years, started off as a porter and worked my way up to where I am today !
I have worked in a variety of establishments from my apprenticeship at a fine dining establishment, to a private club to most recently the convention center in Sydney !
I have experience on all stations from salad to grill to buffet in many different styles of cuisine.
Volume with finesse is where I excell , I am accustomed to working 1800 cover nights as well as large functions of up to 3000, all while maintaining a fine dining standard.
Please check my resume for further information .
Questions are welcome and look forward to working with you !
Having completed my Certificate III in Commercial Cookery I am looking to progress my cooking career in the hospitality industry.
With a back ground in Food and Beverage I have found a passion in cooking, my current experience has been at Coolum Pereigian RSL and Noosa Residental aged Care
I have been working internationally in the yachting industry for eight years on both private and charter boats. After returning to Australia in March last year I began working remote at a 130 man Condabri fly camp as Camp Manager. The following year I was later transferred to Bungaroo as Head Chef of a 220 man permanent camp.
Returning to the Sunshine Coast I have become the Head Chef of Curly’s on the Boardwalk in Mt Coolum, at the moment whilst I finish my studies I am looking at causual work.
I am a highly skilled Executive Chef with twenty plus years experience in the hospitality industry, I have travelled through Australia and Europe and gained valuable skills learning different cultures & cookery.