Find Hospitality Staff
Its easy! Simply view the available freelance hospitality professionals. Then contact us to book your preferred candidate, or let us recommend an ideal candidate for you!
- Freelance Hospitality Staff can be booked for a minimum of 4 hours
- Hire on demand to cover sick days, unforseen staff shortages or special events
- Up to 3 months extended period contracts available
- Cost effective all chefs advertise their rates no penalty rates, no booking fees, no super, just flat hourly rate
- Risk free opportunity to trial Hospitality Staff , and offer full time employment for a recruitment fee
- No subscription required. Just choose a Hospitality Staff and contact us, or ask for our advice
- Simplified book-keeping. We handle payroll and charge by invoice
Every Hospitality Freelancer listed on Chefs2Go has been interviewed by a Chefs2Go regional manager, who has extensive experience and knows the trade. Not all applicants make it through our stringent interview process, which is there to ensure you can be confident that your applicants have the experience and qualifications to meet the level listed on Chefs2Go.
Current Freelance Hospitality Staff
I’m a self-starter. I’m a hardworking, reliable, trustworthy and friendly person. If given a chance to be training, I can be an asset to your team. I get to focus on things that I work, like to learn new things and challenges. I was working in the music industry. Performed by the professional musician/ band overseas for 20 years.
I have 15 years experience in Hospitality Management. Including cafes, functions, bistro and small business management.
I have excellent people and communication skills. I enjoy a busy environment and believe in leading by example.
My experience includes writting rosters across multiple sites, recruitment, function bookings and roll out and hospitality training to in experienced candidates.
utility with Pinnacle people, otswald bros, catering assistant with serco immigration, utility with Sodexo and ESS
I am 14 yers old and have worked as a kitchen hand for 2 years
My skills are washing dishes
Prep work serving meals ect
I have 8 years of customer service expierence as I have flown as a in-flight manager with multiple airlines in India. I am a keen learner with positive attitude.Given a chance I would prove to be an asset to the organization.
I have two years in customer experience and one year in hospitality. i started of at maccas and that’s where i found i really enjoyed working with customers. When I started my job at The Landmark i was originally a bartender/barista but found a love for waitressing when i would help the other girls out. Customer Service and Hospitality are two fields i’m enthusiastic about, so i’m always wanting to further my experience and try new things.