Find Hospitality Staff
Its easy! Simply view the available freelance hospitality professionals. Then contact us to book your preferred candidate, or let us recommend an ideal candidate for you!
- Freelance Hospitality Staff can be booked for a minimum of 4 hours
- Hire on demand to cover sick days, unforseen staff shortages or special events
- Up to 3 months extended period contracts available
- Cost effective all chefs advertise their rates no penalty rates, no booking fees, no super, just flat hourly rate
- Risk free opportunity to trial Hospitality Staff , and offer full time employment for a recruitment fee
- No subscription required. Just choose a Hospitality Staff and contact us, or ask for our advice
- Simplified book-keeping. We handle payroll and charge by invoice
Every Hospitality Freelancer listed on Chefs2Go has been interviewed by a Chefs2Go regional manager, who has extensive experience and knows the trade. Not all applicants make it through our stringent interview process, which is there to ensure you can be confident that your applicants have the experience and qualifications to meet the level listed on Chefs2Go.
Current Freelance Hospitality Staff
I am passionate, determined and committed to do any task assigned to me to the best of my ability, I am capable of working independently or as an enthusiastic team member.
With excellent customer service skills I pride myself on excellent customer service.
I have gained a variety of experience working in the hospitality industry in bars at large functions and with cash handling and eftpos.
Extensive Hospitality experience – Food and Beverage service: including silver service, a la carte/fine dining, events and functions.
Cafe allrounder – including preparation of cold drinks, smoothies, coffee making, counter service, cashiering (Eftpos and POS systems as well as computerised cash register)
Kitchen assistant – food preparation and dishwash/stewarding